The Twitter hashtag this time around is #BookwormProblems! How many of these can you relate to?
- “Stupid daylight savings time. Now I have one less hour to read this weekend.”
- “When you like a book so much you don’t want it to end.”
- “When a book I was enjoying has an awful ending.”
- “My life would be a whole lot better if reading burned calories…”
- “Hey, Bank Account, remember when book covers were ugly? Simpler times, right. Simpler times.”
- “Resisting the urge to buy 5 books at B&N when you know you have a stack of books to read already at home.”
- “When I realize it’s time to go to work so I got to stop reading & face adulthood.”
- “I vote we change ‘To-Be-Read Pile’ to ‘Taller-Than-Me Pile’ because that would make much more sense.”
As a bookworm, what’s your biggest problem?